AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS Qualified & Certified Kia Automotive Technicians needed! Kia service sales are increasing and our dealership is expanding –now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Kia.
- Kia Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Kia standards.
- Kia Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering & suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Kia Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Kia Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / KIA AUTO TECH
As an Automotive Technician, you must be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We require the following:
- At least 1 year of Dealership experience Preferred NOT required.
- Drive to learn and grow with a top performing team.
- Carrier motivated.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Necessary tools and tool box to perform required tasks.
Our Commitment To You:
- Paid training $3000-$5000
- Competitive Salary of $20-$30 per Flat Rate Hour (Based on Level of Certifications and Experience)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays and most weekends off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short term, Long term and Life Insurance