Changes to the Privacy Notice & Your Duty to Inform Us of Changes
This version last updated on 06/12/2018.
Our dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on this website. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any personal information you provide to us (e.g., data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). However, given that electronically submitted data is not 100% secure, we make no representations or warranties as to the security of any personal information you submit online, which you do at your own risk.
Disclosure of Personal Information
– to business partners, such as third party service providers, agents and affiliated entities in connection with the services that they perform for our dealerships, such as providing certain services necessary for the administration of this website and the provision of certain interactive functionalities. Please note that some of our agents and contractors are located outside of the country and, as such, are subject to foreign laws, including laws that may require disclosure of personal information to government agencies in those countries;
– to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud or other offenses
– to legal, financial, and other professional advisers or in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of its business or operations.
Except as provided above, our dealership will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent, as required or permitted by law, and to provide the features and service(s) you’ve requested. At the time you register for any such feature or service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your personal information necessary for the provision of these requested features or services.
The Data We Collect About you:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- Identity Data: includes first name, middle name(s), maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: includes the billing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data: includes your username, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from our third parties and us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature or visiting a specific website page. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
If You Fail To Provide Personal Data:
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected:
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct Interaction – You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, text, chat, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Chat with us on our website
- Submit a form to access our inventory
- Submit a form anywhere on the website
- Submit a credit application
- Give us feedback or take a survey
- A phone call requesting more information
Third-parties or publicly available sources – We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. Following are some of the third-parties we use that deliver personal information to our system.
Technical Data from the following parties-
Analytics: Google Analytics
The links above will take you to the different companies’ relevant privacy policies.
How We Use Your Personal Data:
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Marketing – Promotional Offers From Us:
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You may receive marketing communications from us, if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services in the past from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data:
Anytime you visit this website, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on this website. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent.
Personal Information Voluntarily Provided:
Any personal information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of this website may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products, and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt-out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on this web site by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region.
Accessing this Web Site:
This website is hosted on servers located in the United States. As such, your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any personal information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S.
The personal data record created through your registration with this website can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the personal information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
This website may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. This website allows users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified.
Contacting the Website:
Sales & Allstate Hours:
Mon - Thu 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri - Sat 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Service & Parts Hours:
Mon - Thu 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri - Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM