Isn’t it time you took your automotive service advisor career further?
- Greet customers and assist with any inquiries they may have.
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customers concerns to enable the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customers on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether on the phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristics and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
Join our winning automotive service team as an automotive service advisor – apply today!
As an Automotive service advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor.
- 2 years experience in a service advisor role
- Previous Kia experience
- Computer proficiency – ADP experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
About Our Dealership:
At Lawrence Kia, we want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As an Automotive Service Advisor (Automotive Service Writer) you will build strong customer relationships, write repair orders, sell and up sell services for our customers’ vehicles. We’ve got a fast growing facility and are looking to expand our service offerings and expertise.
Lawrence Kia Commitment To You:
- Strong pay plan!
- Health Benefits!
- Commitment to continually grow our personnel in their respective roles – ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT
- Paid Vacation!
- High Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service.
- A Professional and Respectful work environment.
- Top training processes to properly assist today’s customer.
Sales & Allstate Hours:
Mon - Thu 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri - Sat 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Service & Parts Hours:
Mon - Fri 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM