We Are looking for Automotive Technicians
Lawrence Kia is looking for automotive technicians. If you are looking to work for an award-winning service department, come to Lawrence Kia. We are a close team focused on continually improving our technician’s technology skills. Let’s face it, if a car is going to one day drive itself, technology and training are needed to keep up with the future of automotive. Lawrence Kia has an impressive training curriculum, just what you need to be the best in the automotive repair and service industry. Read the description below and if you are interested Apply Online
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS Qualified & Certified Kia Automotive Technicians needed! Kia service sales are increasing and our dealership is expanding –now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Kia.
- Kia Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Kia standards.
- Kia Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering & suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Kia Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Kia Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / KIA AUTO TECH
As an Automotive Technician, you must be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We require the following:
- At least 1 year of Dealership experience Preferred – Kia Certified is HIGHLY preferred , but willing to interview all experienced technicians who are high energy and self-motivated.
- Drive to learn and grow with a top performing team.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
- Necessary tools to perform tasks in a dealership environment.
Our Commitment To You:
- Competitive Salary of $20-$30 per Flat Rate Hour (Based on Level of KIA Certifications and Experience)
- Paid Vacation!
- Paid Holidays and most weekends off!
- Dealership: 1 year
Do you have a question or idea you would like to be featured in a blog post?
Fill out this simple form.
Are you a car enthusiast or novice and want to feature your car story on our blog?
Fill out this form to be featured on our blog.
Search Our Blog
Sales & Allstate Hours:
Mon - Thu 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri - Sat 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Service & Parts Hours:
Mon - Thu 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri - Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 2016 Kia Models
- 2017 Kia Models
- 2018 Kia Models
- 2020 Kia Models
- 2021 Kia Models
- 2022 Kia Models
- 2023 Kia Models
- How to Guides
- Kansas City Recreation
- Kia Accessories
- Kia Carnival
- Kia Features
- Kia Forte
- Kia News
- Kia Niro
- Kia Optima
- Kia Sedona
- Kia Seltos
- Kia Sorento
- Kia Soul
- Kia Sportage
- Kia Stinger
- Kia Telluride
- Kia UVO
- Lawrence Kia Sale
- Lawrence Recreation
- New Kia
- Photo Contest
- Remote Start